Sales Director - Institutional
LTVtrade™ seeks an Institutional Sales Director to oversee the company’s sales efforts targeting large financial institution buyers and sellers of residential REO and distressed or performing residential whole loans. The Institutional Sales Director will be responsible for directly selling to large financial institutions and for recruiting and overseeing a supporting sales staff with expertise in this vertical.
The Institutional Sales Director will be required to have a thorough understanding of the motivating factors that would drive decision makers to use the LTVtrade™ Marketplace over alternative brokering options and a strategic view for driving that business to LTVtrade.
- Strong sales experience and relevant product knowledge (10+ years)
- Strong prospecting skills and deep rolodex
- Proven track record of delivering results in a highly competitive sales environment
- Strong understanding of whole loan sales, distressed asset disposition, large financial institution balance sheet management
- Deep understanding of buy/sell side trading strategies and portfolio objectives
- Ambitious, self-motivated, highly entrepreneurial, and proven ability to stay on task and thrive in an unstructured environment
- Bachelors degree, graduate degree (MS, MBA) preferred
Competitive compensation and early stage equity grants. Some travel required and applicant needs to be able to start immediately. Please submit your resume to employment@LTVtrade.com.
LTVtrade™ LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).