Sales Director - Community Financial Institutions Channel
LTVtrade™ seeks to alter the business of residential whole loan mortgage and residential REO trading through the LTVtrade™ Marketplace - an open, accessible, and transparent, secondary market platform which focuses on meeting the needs of the largest and smallest financial institutions, small local funds and savvy accredited investors.
LTVtrade™ seeks a Community Financial Institutions Sales Director to oversee the company’s sales efforts targeting small financial institution buyers and sellers of residential REO and distressed or performing residential whole loans. This Sales Director will be responsible for directly selling to small financial institutions (e.g. credit unions, community banks, thrifts, mortgage servicers) and for recruiting and overseeing a supporting sales staff with expertise in these verticals. The Sales Director for Community Financial Institutions will also coordinate with executive management to explore strategic alliances with aggregation entities that may represent large networks, service organizations, or membership organizations with a large footprint of small community financial institutions (defined as those with less than $5 billion in assets).
The Sales Director for Community Financial Institutions will be required to have a thorough understanding of the motivating factors that would drive decision makers to use the LTVtrade™ Marketplace over alternative brokering options and a strategic view for driving that business to LTVtrade.
- Strong sales experience and relevant product knowledge (10+ years)
- Strong prospecting skills and deep rolodex of community financial institutions
- Experience working with aggregators, service providers, networks, or associations representing large numbers of community financial institutions
- Proven track record of delivering results in a highly competitive sales environment
- Strong understanding of whole loan sales, distressed asset disposition, small financial institution balance sheet management
- Ambitious, self-motivated, highly entrepreneurial, and proven ability to stay on task and thrive in an unstructured environment
- Bachelors degree, graduate degree (MS, MBA) preferred
Competitive compensation and early stage company equity grants. Travel may be expected 30-40% of time. Please submit your resume to employment@LTVtrade.com.
LTVtrade™ LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).