Customer Service Associate
New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA
LTVtrade™ seeks to alter the business of residential whole loan mortgage and residential REO trading through the LTVtrade™ Marketplace - an open, accessible, and transparent, secondary market platform which focuses on meeting the needs of the largest and smallest financial institutions, small local funds and savvy accredited investors.
LTVtrade™ is seeking Customer Service Associates to help train new clients on use of the LTVtrade Marketplace and to interact with existing clients to provide information in response to inquiries about services and to handle and resolve complaints.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Critical role as outward face of the company.
- Serve as key point of contact for customers.
- Educate customers on using the LTVtrade™ Marketplace
- Explain to customers the use of various services within the LTVtrade™ Services Continuum which includes an array of best-in-class vendors
- Address general customer problems; respond to customer requests quickly and professionally
- Support sales calls for technical questions and procedural inquiries
- Work with customers to address account inquiries
- Communicate on a daily basis with customers regarding order transactions and status.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent with MS Office Windows applications.
- Demonstrated history of success with customer relations.
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities at once.
- Strong ability to work well with others in a team atmosphere.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Fluent oral and written English communication skills
- Must have basic real estate and mortgage knowledge
- Previous experience with financial services support
- Knowledge with conventional real estate transactions and financing
- Education Required: Associates degree or higher (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2-4
Competitive compensation and early stage company equity grants. Some travel may be required (5%). Please submit your resume to employment@LTVtrade.com.
LTVtrade™ LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)